The Sunshine Coast, located in Queensland, Australia, is renowned for its stunning beaches, lush hinterland, and vibrant communities.
Vectormap.Net provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date vector maps in Adobe Illustrator, PDF and other formats, designed for editing and printing. Please read the vector map descriptions carefully.
Here’s a detailed breakdown of its districts, communities, and main streets:
- Noosa: The northernmost district, famous for its pristine beaches, national parks, and upscale resorts. Noosa Heads is the main town, known for its boutique shopping along Hastings Street and the picturesque Noosa Main Beach.
- Maroochy: Situated in the central part of the Sunshine Coast, Maroochy includes Maroochydore, Cotton Tree, and Alexandra Headland. Maroochydore is the commercial hub, home to Sunshine Plaza, the region’s largest shopping center. Cotton Tree offers a more laid-back atmosphere with its riverside parks and local markets.
- Mooloolaba: Known for its vibrant esplanade lined with restaurants, cafes, and shops, Mooloolaba is a popular tourist destination. Its main attraction is the Mooloolaba Beach and the adjacent Underwater World SEA LIFE Aquarium.
- Caloundra: Located in the southern part of the Sunshine Coast, Caloundra boasts several stunning beaches, including Kings Beach and Bulcock Beach. The Caloundra Coastal Walk offers breathtaking ocean views and connects the various beaches and headlands.
- Hinterland: The lush hinterland region is characterized by its rolling hills, rainforests, and charming towns. Maleny and Montville are popular destinations, offering breathtaking scenery, artisanal shops, and gourmet food experiences.
- Noosa Heads: A cosmopolitan coastal town known for its luxury resorts, fine dining, and boutique shopping. Noosa Heads is surrounded by the Noosa National Park, providing opportunities for bushwalking and wildlife spotting.
- Coolum Beach: A laid-back beach town with a relaxed atmosphere and stunning coastal views. Coolum Beach is popular for surfing and beachside dining, with a range of accommodation options available.
- Eumundi: Famous for its vibrant Eumundi Markets, held twice a week, where visitors can browse stalls selling artisanal crafts, fresh produce, and gourmet foods. Eumundi also has a thriving arts scene, with galleries showcasing local talent.
- Peregian Beach: A quaint seaside village known for its community atmosphere and pristine beaches. Peregian Beach offers a range of cafes, boutiques, and art galleries, as well as a popular surf break.
- Montville: Perched on the Blackall Range, Montville is renowned for its stunning views and artisanal shops. Visitors can explore the town’s charming main street, lined with galleries, cafes, and boutique stores.
- Hastings Street (Noosa Heads): A bustling thoroughfare lined with designer boutiques, gourmet restaurants, and trendy cafes. Hastings Street runs parallel to Noosa Main Beach, offering stunning ocean views.
- Ocean Street (Maroochydore): A vibrant dining and entertainment precinct in the heart of Maroochydore. Ocean Street is lined with restaurants, bars, and live music venues, making it a popular nightlife destination.
- Bulcock Street (Caloundra): The main shopping strip in Caloundra, Bulcock Street is home to a diverse range of stores, cafes, and eateries. Visitors can also enjoy views of Pumicestone Passage from the nearby boardwalk.
- Maple Street (Maleny): The main street of Maleny, Maple Street is known for its charming heritage buildings and eclectic mix of shops. Visitors can explore art galleries, gift stores, and artisanal food producers.
- Main Street (Montville): The picturesque main street of Montville is lined with boutique shops, cafes, and art galleries. Visitors can stroll along the tree-lined street and enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding hinterland.
Each district, community, and main street on the Sunshine Coast offers its own unique charm and attractions, making it a diverse and exciting destination to explore.