Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk is the administrative center of Sakhalin Oblast, Russia. Please note that specific details about the port, main streets, and roads may have changed, so it’s recommended to verify the information with more recent sources.
Vectormap.Net provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date vector maps in Adobe Illustrator, PDF and other formats, designed for editing and printing. Please read the vector map descriptions carefully.
Here’s a general overview:
- Port in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk:
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk does not have a major seaport. However, the region has several ports along its coastline, and Korsakov, located to the south of Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, serves as a significant seaport for the transportation of goods.
- Main Streets and Roads:
- Lenin Square (Ploshchad Lenina): A central square in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, often serving as a starting point for navigating the city.
- Prospect Mira: One of the main streets in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, it runs through the city center and is lined with shops, restaurants, and businesses.
- Ulitsa Lazo: Another prominent street, it intersects with Prospect Mira and hosts various facilities and services.
- Ulitsa Gagarina: Named after Yuri Gagarin, the first human to orbit the Earth, this street is notable in the city.
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk Airport Road: Connecting the city to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk Airport, facilitating transportation to and from the air hub.
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk Airport (Khomutovo Airport): The city is served by an international airport located about 10 kilometers north of the city center.
- Public Transport: Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk has a network of buses and minibusses that provide public transportation within the city and to nearby areas.
- Road Network: The city is connected by roads to other parts of Sakhalin Island, facilitating ground transportation.
Please note that developments may have occurred after my last update, and for the most accurate and up-to-date information, it is recommended to check with local sources or recent maps of Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.