A general overview of Yuma, Arizona.
Vectormap.Net provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date vector maps in Adobe Illustrator, PDF and other formats, designed for editing and printing. Please read the vector map descriptions carefully.
Yuma is a city located in the southwestern corner of the U.S. state of Arizona, near the borders with California and Mexico. It is the county seat of Yuma County and is known for its historical significance, particularly in relation to the Yuma Crossing of the Colorado River.
- Downtown Yuma: This is the central business district of the city, featuring a mix of historic and modern architecture. Historic sites like the Yuma Territorial Prison and the Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area can be found in this area.
- Yuma East Wetlands: This district is known for its natural beauty and the restoration of wetlands along the Colorado River. It’s a place where residents and visitors can enjoy walking trails and birdwatching.
- Yuma Foothills: Located to the east of the city, the Yuma Foothills offer residential areas with a suburban feel, often featuring larger properties and desert landscapes.
- Fortuna Foothills: Situated to the southeast of Yuma, this area is a residential community with golf courses, parks, and other amenities. It is known for its suburban lifestyle.
- Yuma Palms Regional Center: This is a shopping and entertainment center featuring a variety of retail stores, restaurants, and a movie theater. It’s a popular destination for both locals and visitors.
- Somerton: While not part of Yuma itself, Somerton is a nearby city in Yuma County. It has its own unique community and offers a mix of residential and agricultural areas.
- Main Street, Yuma: The historic Main Street in downtown Yuma is home to various shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions. It reflects the city’s history and is often a focal point for events and festivals.
- 4th Avenue, Yuma: Another notable street in downtown Yuma, 4th Avenue is known for its historic buildings, art galleries, and local businesses.
Keep in mind that cities can undergo changes and developments over time, so it’s advisable to check more recent sources or local directories for the most up-to-date information about specific districts, communities, and main streets in Yuma, Arizona.