A general overview of Ukraine’s cities, towns, roads, and maritime infrastructure.
Vectormap.Net provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date vector maps in Adobe Illustrator, PDF and other formats, designed for editing and printing. Please read the vector map descriptions carefully.
- Kyiv (Kiev): The capital and largest city of Ukraine, located in the north-central part of the country on the Dnieper River. Kyiv is known for its historical and cultural significance, with landmarks like the Kyiv Pechersk Lavra (Monastery of the Caves) and Saint Sophia’s Cathedral.
- Kharkiv: Located in the northeast, it is the second-largest city in Ukraine and an important industrial and educational center.
- Lviv: Situated in the west near the border with Poland, Lviv is known for its well-preserved medieval architecture and vibrant cultural scene.
- Odessa: A major seaport on the Black Sea in the south, Odessa is known for its architectural heritage, sandy beaches, and multicultural atmosphere.
- Dnipro: Positioned in the central part of the country along the Dnieper River, Dnipro is an important industrial and economic center.
- Donetsk and Luhansk: These cities are in the eastern part of Ukraine and have been affected by conflict in recent years.
Towns: Ukraine has numerous towns, each with its unique characteristics and contributions to the country’s economy and culture. Some notable towns include Ivano-Frankivsk, Chernivtsi, Zaporizhzhia, and Poltava.
Roads: Ukraine has an extensive road network that connects cities, towns, and rural areas. The road infrastructure includes national highways, regional roads, and local streets. The quality of roads can vary, with major highways typically in better condition. The road system is crucial for transportation within the country.
Maritime Infrastructure: Ukraine has several important ports along its coastline on the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov. Major ports include Odessa, Yuzhny, and Chornomorsk on the Black Sea, as well as Mariupol and Berdyansk on the Sea of Azov. These ports play a vital role in the country’s trade and transportation, facilitating the movement of goods to and from Ukraine.
It’s important to note that Ukraine’s situation may have evolved since my last update, and I recommend checking more recent sources for the latest information on the country’s infrastructure. Additionally, the geopolitical situation in certain regions may impact the accessibility and conditions of roads and ports.