A general overview of the districts, communities, and main streets in Trenton, New Jersey.
Vectormap.Net provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date vector maps in Adobe Illustrator, PDF and other formats, designed for editing and printing. Please read the vector map descriptions carefully.
Trenton is the capital city of New Jersey and is known for its historical significance. Here are some key districts, communities, and main streets in Trenton:
- Downtown Trenton:
- Downtown Trenton is the central business district and the heart of the city.
- Notable landmarks include the New Jersey State Capitol Complex, which includes the State House, the New Jersey State Museum, and the Old Barracks Museum.
- State Street is a major thoroughfare running through downtown, connecting various government buildings and cultural institutions.
- Mill Hill:
- Mill Hill is a historic district in Trenton known for its well-preserved 19th-century architecture.
- This neighborhood features cobblestone streets and Victorian-style homes.
- The Mill Hill Playhouse and the Trenton Friends Meeting House are located in this district.
- Chambersburg is a historically Italian-American neighborhood in Trenton.
- This area is known for its vibrant cultural scene, with various Italian restaurants, shops, and festivals.
- South Broad Street is a prominent street in Chambersburg.
- West Ward:
- The West Ward is a residential area in Trenton with diverse communities.
- This part of the city has various parks, schools, and residential neighborhoods.
- East Ward:
- The East Ward is another residential area with a mix of residential and commercial spaces.
- This district is known for its local businesses and community organizations.
- North Ward:
- The North Ward is characterized by a mix of residential and industrial areas.
- It includes neighborhoods such as Wilbur and Glen Afton.
- South Trenton:
- South Trenton is a neighborhood located south of downtown.
- This area has a mix of residential, commercial, and industrial spaces.
- The Roebling Market and Columbus Park are notable features.
- Old Trenton Neighborhood:
- This historic neighborhood is known for its older homes and community feel.
- It is located to the north of downtown and is sometimes referred to as the North Old Trenton neighborhood.
Main streets in Trenton include State Street, South Broad Street, Hamilton Avenue, and North Clinton Avenue, among others. These streets connect various neighborhoods and districts, contributing to the overall layout and character of the city.
For the most up-to-date and detailed information, it’s recommended to check with local sources, city planning offices, or community organizations in Trenton.