A general overview of Stevenage, Benslow, and Letchworth in the United Kingdom.
Vectormap.Net provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date vector maps in Adobe Illustrator, PDF and other formats, designed for editing and printing. Please read the vector map descriptions carefully.
- Old Town:
- Stevenage Old Town is the historic heart of the town, featuring picturesque streets and buildings.
- St. Nicholas Church, dating back to the 12th century, is a prominent landmark.
- St. Nicholas Church:
- A medieval church located in Stevenage Old Town, known for its historic architecture and cultural significance.
- Knebworth House:
- While not directly in Stevenage, Knebworth House is a short distance away and is renowned for its Gothic architecture. The house has a history dating back to the 15th century.
Benslow is a residential district, and while it may not have as many historic landmarks as other areas, it’s known for its pleasant residential atmosphere.
- Broadway Gardens:
- A beautiful garden in the town center with well-maintained green spaces and flowerbeds.
- Letchworth Garden City Heritage Foundation:
- Provides information about the history and development of Letchworth as the world’s first garden city.
- Spirella Building:
- An iconic building in Letchworth known for its unique architecture. It was once the home of the Spirella Corset Company.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum:
- Offers insights into the history of Letchworth as the first garden city and its social, architectural, and industrial development.
- Norton Common:
- A large public park in Letchworth with open spaces, woodlands, and walking trails.
- Letchworth Free Church:
- An architecturally interesting church with a rich history, located in the town center.
- A charming street in the town center with shops, cafes, and historic buildings.
Remember to check for the latest information, as developments and renovations may have occurred since my last update. Local tourism offices and websites are excellent resources for the most current details about historic places, buildings, streets, and squares in these areas.