A general overview of Rostov-on-Don, including its districts, communities, and main streets.
Vectormap.Net provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date vector maps in Adobe Illustrator, PDF and other formats, designed for editing and printing. Please read the vector map descriptions carefully.
Rostov-on-Don is a major city in southern Russia and serves as the administrative center of Rostov Oblast. It is situated on the Don River and has a rich history, being one of the oldest cities in the country. The city is known for its cultural heritage, economic significance, and diverse architecture.
- Leninsky District: This district is located in the central part of the city and is considered one of the historical districts. It encompasses the central business district and many cultural landmarks.
- Pervomaysky District: Situated to the west of the city center, Pervomaysky District is a residential area with parks and recreational spaces. It’s also home to various educational institutions.
- Kirovsky District: Located to the east of the city center, Kirovsky District is known for its industrial zones and residential areas.
- Voroshilovsky District: This district is situated in the northern part of the city and is known for its industrial complexes and transportation infrastructure.
Communities: Rostov-on-Don has various residential communities and neighborhoods within each district, catering to different demographics and preferences. Residential areas often include a mix of apartment buildings, private houses, parks, and local amenities.
- Bolshaya Sadovaya Street: A prominent street in the city center, Bolshaya Sadovaya is known for its shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions.
- Budennovsky Avenue: This avenue runs across the city and is an important transportation route. It is lined with commercial establishments, offices, and residential buildings.
- Teatralnaya Square: A central square surrounded by theaters and cultural institutions, including the Rostov State Musical Theater.
- Pushkinskaya Street: Another central street known for its shops, cafes, and historic buildings.
- Bolshaya Tatarskaya Street: This street is notable for its historic architecture and is often considered a charming area with a mix of residential and commercial spaces.
- Bolshaya Sadovaya Street: This is one of the main shopping streets in the city, with a variety of shops, boutiques, and cafes.
Remember, this is a general overview, and for more detailed and up-to-date information, it’s recommended to consult local sources or recent maps of Rostov-on-Don.