Long Branch is a city located in Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States. It is known for its beautiful beaches along the Jersey Shore and has a diverse range of neighborhoods and districts.
Vectormap.Net provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date vector maps in Adobe Illustrator, PDF and other formats, designed for editing and printing. Please read the vector map descriptions carefully.
Here are some of the notable areas in Long Branch:
- West End: This neighborhood is known for its historic Victorian homes and tree-lined streets. It has a suburban feel and is a popular residential area. The West End is also home to some local shops and restaurants, contributing to its vibrant community atmosphere.
- Pier Village: A popular mixed-use development along the waterfront, Pier Village offers a combination of upscale condominiums, retail shops, and dining options. It has a boardwalk with ocean views, making it a central hub for both residents and visitors.
- Elberon: Elberon is an affluent residential area with stately homes. It is known for its proximity to the beach and is considered one of the more exclusive neighborhoods in Long Branch.
- North Long Branch: This area is more diverse, with a mix of residential, commercial, and industrial spaces. It includes sections like Broadway and the vicinity, which have a more urban feel.
- Long Branch City Center: The downtown area features a variety of businesses, services, and cultural institutions. This part of the city is undergoing revitalization efforts to enhance its appeal as a commercial and entertainment hub.
- East Long Branch: Primarily a residential area, East Long Branch is known for its schools, parks, and community events. It provides a quieter atmosphere compared to some of the busier beachfront areas.
- Ocean Boulevard/Beachfront: Long Branch’s oceanfront area boasts beautiful beaches and scenic views. It includes upscale homes, hotels, and beach clubs, making it a popular destination for both residents and tourists.
It’s important to note that Long Branch, like many cities, is dynamic and may experience changes and developments over time. Neighborhoods can evolve, and new projects may impact the character of certain areas. If you are considering moving to or exploring Long Branch, it’s recommended to check with local real estate agents or community resources for the most up-to-date information on neighborhoods and districts.