Sawyer County, Wisconsin, includes several towns and villages, and there are numerous roads connecting these areas. Vectormap.Net provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date vector maps in Adobe Illustrator, PDF and other formats, designed for editing and printing. Please read the vector map descriptions carefully. Here is a general overview based on information available up to my last update:
Towns in Sawyer County:
- Hayward: The largest city and the county seat of Sawyer County, known for its outdoor recreation and the Hayward Lakes Area.
- Winter: A town located in the southeastern part of Sawyer County.
- Draper: Situated in the eastern part of the county.
- Round Lake: Located in the northeastern part of Sawyer County.
- Spider Lake: Positioned in the northern part of the county.
- Edgewater: Situated in the northwest part of the county.
Villages in Sawyer County:
- Radisson: A village located in the northern part of Sawyer County.
Please note that the above list may not be exhaustive, and there may be other unincorporated communities or smaller settlements within the county.
Major Roads in Sawyer County:
- U.S. Route 63: Runs north-south through Sawyer County.
- Wisconsin State Highway 27: Passes through the eastern part of the county.
- Wisconsin State Highway 77: Runs east-west through the southern part of the county.
- Location: Sawyer County is part of the state of Wisconsin, situated in the northwestern part of the state.
- County Seat: Hayward is the county seat and serves as the primary administrative center for Sawyer County.
- Geography: The county is known for its beautiful natural landscapes, including forests, lakes, and rivers.
- Location: Windfall Lake is situated within Sawyer County, Wisconsin.
- Geography: As a lake, Windfall Lake is likely surrounded by wooded areas and may be part of the larger northern Wisconsin lake country known for its outdoor recreational activities.
- Recreation: Lakes in this region often provide opportunities for fishing, boating, and other water-related activities.
- Accessibility: The lake’s accessibility and surrounding infrastructure may vary, so it’s advisable to check with local sources for the latest information.
Local roads and highways connect the towns, villages, and various natural attractions in Sawyer County. To get the most accurate and detailed information about specific roads, it is recommended to consult official county maps, navigation apps, or contact the Sawyer County Department of Transportation or similar local authorities.