Some general information about Tauranga, New Zealand’s principal waterways, bridges, and main streets. Vectormap.Net provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date vector maps in Adobe Illustrator, PDF and other formats, designed for editing and printing. Please read the vector map descriptions carefully.
- Tauranga Harbour: Tauranga is situated on the Bay of Plenty, and its harbor is a significant waterway. The harbor serves as a crucial port for both commercial and recreational activities.
- Tauranga Harbour Bridge: This bridge spans the Tauranga Harbour, connecting Tauranga with the suburb of Matapihi. It is an important transportation link for the region.
- The Strand: The Strand is a popular waterfront street in Tauranga, lined with shops, restaurants, and cafes. It offers beautiful views of the harbor and is a hub for social and commercial activities.
- Cameron Road: This is one of the main arterial roads in Tauranga, running through the central business district and connecting various suburbs. Along Cameron Road, you can find a mix of retail, office, and residential spaces.
- Devonport Road: Another significant street in Tauranga, Devonport Road is known for its shopping precinct, including the downtown area with various shops and businesses.
- Eleventh Avenue: This street is notable for being a part of the main route through Tauranga and hosting commercial establishments, schools, and residential areas.
It’s important to check with local sources for the most up-to-date information on Tauranga’s infrastructure, as urban landscapes can change over time due to development projects and city planning initiatives. Local government websites, maps, or tourism resources can provide the latest details on waterways, bridges, and main streets in Tauranga.