A general information about Sioux Falls, South Dakota, including its principal waterways, bridges, and main streets. Vectormap.Net provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date vector maps in Adobe Illustrator, PDF and other formats, designed for editing and printing. Please read the vector map descriptions carefully.
- Big Sioux River: The Big Sioux River flows through Sioux Falls and is a significant waterway in the region. It has played a crucial role in the city’s history and development.
- 10th Street Bridge: This bridge spans the Big Sioux River and connects the downtown area with other parts of the city.
- 8th Street Bridge: Another notable bridge that crosses the Big Sioux River, providing additional connectivity in the city.
- Phillips Avenue: Phillips Avenue is a historic street in downtown Sioux Falls and is known for its shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions.
- 10th Street: 10th Street is a major east-west thoroughfare in Sioux Falls, hosting various businesses and residential areas.
- Minnesota Avenue: Running north-south, Minnesota Avenue is an important route with commercial and residential developments.
- 41st Street: 41st Street is a busy street with a mix of retail, dining, and other amenities.
Please be aware that development and changes to infrastructure can occur, so it’s advisable to consult local maps, city planning resources, or contact the City of Sioux Falls for the latest information on waterways, bridges, and main streets in the area.