Ryazan, Russia, some general information based on common features found in cities. Vectormap.Net provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date vector maps in Adobe Illustrator, PDF and other formats, designed for editing and printing. Please read the vector map descriptions carefully.
Ryazan is situated on the Trubezh River, a tributary of the Oka River. The Trubezh River flows through the city, providing a natural waterway.
- Koshelev Bridge: This is one of the significant bridges in Ryazan. It might connect important parts of the city over the Trubezh River.
- Pochtovaya Street: This is a central street in Ryazan, likely hosting commercial and retail establishments.
- Lenin Street: Named after Vladimir Lenin, this street might serve as a central avenue with shops, cafes, and possibly administrative buildings.
- Gagarina Street: Another major street, possibly named after Yuri Gagarin, the first human to travel into space. It may have a mix of residential and commercial areas.
- Sobornaya Street: This could be a historic street, potentially leading to or from a cathedral or other significant religious or cultural sites.
Please note that the specifics may have changed after my last update, and for the most accurate and up-to-date information, it’s recommended to check local sources or online maps.