Naberezhnye Chelny is a city located in the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia. A general overview of the city’s principal waterways, bridges, and main streets based on historical information:
- Kama River:
- The Kama River is one of the major waterways in Naberezhnye Chelny. It is a significant tributary of the Volga River and plays a crucial role in the transportation of goods.
- Naberezhnye Chelny has several bridges that span the Kama River, facilitating transportation and connectivity within the city. Bridge names and specifics may vary, so it’s recommended to check local sources for the latest information.
- Main Streets:
- Prospekt Mira: This is one of the central streets in Naberezhnye Chelny, hosting various shops, restaurants, and businesses.
- Komsomolsky Prospekt: Another important avenue, likely named after the Komsomol (All-Union Leninist Young Communist League), a youth organization in the former Soviet Union.
- Leninsky Prospekt: Named after Vladimir Lenin, this prospect is often a central thoroughfare in many Russian cities.
Vectormap.Net provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date vector maps in Adobe Illustrator, PDF and other formats, designed for editing and printing. Please read the vector map descriptions carefully.
Please note that the city’s infrastructure and urban layout may have changed since my last update. For the most accurate and recent information, it is advisable to consult local maps, municipal authorities, or updated online sources. Additionally, keep in mind that street names and landmarks might have undergone changes over time.