Perm, a city in Russia, is divided into several administrative districts and neighborhoods. Here are some of the notable districts and neighborhoods in Perm:
- Leninsky District: This is one of the central districts of Perm and includes the historic city center. Here you’ll find many cultural and historical attractions, including the Perm State Art Gallery, Perm Opera and Ballet Theater, and various museums.
- Motovilikhinsky District: Located to the north of the city center, this district is known for its industrial areas, including the Motovilicha industrial complex. It is also home to the Perm State Technical University.
- Industrialny District: As the name suggests, this district is predominantly industrial, with various factories and manufacturing facilities. It is located to the southwest of the city center.
- Dzerzhinsky District: Situated to the southeast of the city center, this district is a mix of residential areas and industrial zones. It is also home to parks and green spaces.
- Ordzhonikidzevsky District: This district is in the western part of Perm and includes both residential and commercial areas. It is home to the Perm State University and various shopping centers.
- Sverdlovsky District: Located in the northeastern part of Perm, this district features a mix of residential neighborhoods and recreational areas, including the Perm Zoo and the Botanical Garden.
- Kirovsky District: In the southern part of Perm, this district offers a mix of residential and industrial areas. It is known for the Kirov Park and various cultural institutions.
- Industrial Park “Perm” (IPP): This is a rapidly developing industrial and business area in the eastern part of the city. It is home to many industrial enterprises and commercial ventures.
- Various Neighborhoods: Within each district, you will find numerous neighborhoods with their own unique characteristics and residential developments. Some examples include Zvezda, Microdistrict 600, Microdistrict 700, and others.
Perm is known for its diverse culture, beautiful natural surroundings, and cultural attractions. The city is situated on the banks of the Kama River and offers a mix of historic and modern elements.