It seems like you’re looking for information about Missouri State University in the United States. Missouri State University is a public university located in Springfield, Missouri. It was founded in 1905 and has a strong reputation for its academic programs and diverse student body.
Here are some key facts about Missouri State University:
- Location: The university is located in Springfield, Missouri, which is the third-largest city in the state.
- Academic Programs: Missouri State University offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs across various disciplines, including business, education, health sciences, humanities, social sciences, and more.
- Campus: The campus is home to various facilities, including libraries, research centers, and recreational spaces for students.
- Athletics: The university’s athletic teams, known as the Bears and Lady Bears, compete in NCAA Division I sports, primarily in the Missouri Valley Conference.
- Notable Alumni: Missouri State University has a notable list of alumni, including actors John Goodman and Kathleen Turner, as well as numerous business and political leaders.
- Research: The university is involved in various research initiatives and has research centers that contribute to advancements in several fields.
- Student Life: The university offers a vibrant student life with numerous student organizations and activities.
Please note that specific information about the university may change over time, so it’s a good idea to visit the official Missouri State University website for the most up-to-date information regarding programs, admissions, and other details.