Naberezhnye Chelny is a city in Russia located in the Republic of Tatarstan. The city has several principal streets and avenues that serve as major transportation routes and commercial areas. Some of the principal streets in Naberezhnye Chelny include:
- Prospekt Mira (Проспект Мира) – This is one of the main avenues in the city and is known for its many shops, restaurants, and businesses.
- Prospekt Musy Dzhalilya (Проспект Мусы Джалиля) – Another significant avenue in Naberezhnye Chelny, it is named after the famous Tatar poet Musa Cälil, and is home to various institutions and businesses.
- Prospekt Oktyabrya (Проспект Октября) – This avenue is named after the October Revolution and is a prominent street in the city.
- Komsomolskaya Street (улица Комсомольская) – This street is often associated with the Soviet-era Komsomol youth organization and is an important thoroughfare.
- Chernyshevsky Street (улица Чернышевского) – This street is named after the famous Russian writer and philosopher Nikolai Chernyshevsky.
- Nizami Street (улица Низами) – Named after the Azerbaijani poet Nizami Ganjavi, this street is a cultural and commercial hub in Naberezhnye Chelny.
- Karla Marksa Street (улица Карла Маркса) – Named after Karl Marx, this street is a central location for various businesses and services.