Zapata County is a county located in the southern part of the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the South Texas region and is situated along the Texas-Mexico border. Starr County is adjacent to Zapata County. Here is some basic information about Zapata and Starr Counties:
- County Seat: Zapata
- Population (as of the 2020 census): Approximately 13,145
- Geography: Zapata County is known for its proximity to Falcon Lake, a reservoir on the Rio Grande. It is a rural area with a strong focus on agriculture, ranching, and outdoor recreational activities.
- County Seat: Rio Grande City
- Population (as of the 2020 census): Approximately 64,633
- Geography: Starr County is located along the Rio Grande River, which forms the border between Texas and Mexico. The county is known for its agricultural activities, particularly citrus farming, as well as its rich Hispanic culture and history.
Both counties are part of the Rio Grande Valley, an area known for its warm climate and agricultural production. They share a border with Mexico and have a predominantly Hispanic population. The region is also significant for its wildlife and outdoor activities, including hunting and fishing on the Rio Grande and Falcon Lake. Please note that the population figures mentioned are based on the 2020 U.S. Census data, and the demographics and statistics may have changed since then.
Vector Maps of the Zapata Starr counties Texas US for design and printing, royalty free
Instant download archives: royalty free, editable vector maps of Zapata Starr counties Texas US in high resolution
digital PDF and Adobe Illustrator format.
All of these editable Zapata Starr counties Texas US vector maps are digital files,
which can be instantly downloaded in editable PDF or Adobe Illustrator format.
Objects on maps are usually divided into layers according to their types – lines, polygons,
street names, object names (see map description!!!!)
Each of these Zapata Starr counties Texas US digital maps is available in Adobe Illustrator or editable PDF format,
(or on request in any other known format for the same price)
which use a vector approach to display images,
you can easily enlarge any part of these maps without compromising text, line or graphic quality,
with any increase or decrease ratio.
Using a vector graphics editor such as Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, Inkscape, or Freehand
you can easily crop parts of the map, add custom characters, and change colors and font attributes as needed.
We have a variety of Zapata Starr counties Texas US vector maps with different levels of detail,
from simple empty paths to highly detailed maps with roads and terrain layers.