Digital Products Refund Policy
Purchase Terms of Agreement
The purchase of digital products, including PDF, Adobe Illustrator, DWG, DXF, CDR (in archives) and other downloads and online material is subject to the following terms and conditions. Consumers are advised to review carefully before making any purchase.
All transactions for purchase of intangible products, pdf, ai, dwg, dxf, cdr downloads, resource material, and online content are made through payment gateways such as PayPal or Stripe that use SSL encryption. These payment gateways are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries and your details are not stored during this process.
We are always happy to see our products helping you to accomplish your goals. However if you think you need to get a refund, please, read the section below.
Since we provide non-tangible, irrevocable goods, we do not issue refunds for digital products once the order is confirmed and product is sent. Please note that we offer digital products, not services, so there is no way to close access to the files that you’ve already received.
The Consumer Rights Act gives you rights to claim against the seller if your digital download is faulty. As a seller, we can issue a refund if there is a technical problem and we can’t help you to resolve the matter or if there was a misrepresentation in the product description. In those cases the refund period is 60 days from the moment of the purchase.
We consider a technical problem to be one of the following:
- Non-delivery of the product: due to some mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server, you might not receive a delivery email from us. In this case, we recommend contacting us for assistance.
- Major defects: although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be reported directly to our technical support.
- Product not-as-described: such issues must be reported to our technical support within 14 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the product description page. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honored.
In a description available on the preview page of each product we specify the third-party software (for example – Adobe and Autodesk Software) that is compatible with our products. Please kindly note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software that is not specified in our products’ descriptions.
However, as a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site. There is no obligation to provide a refund or credit in the following situations:
- You change your mind about an item;
- You bought an item by mistake;
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use an item;
Said Refund Policy is provided through our website in open access. Please note that when purchasing a product through our website you are, as a customer, considered to be aware of our refund policy statements.
Since your purchase is a digital product, it is deemed “used” after download or opening, and all purchases made on https://vectormap.net/ are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since the products made available here are intangible, there is a strict no refund policy.
SolCity NAV LLC and SolCity Navegacion SRL reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product or service offerings without prior notice.
Delivery of Goods and Services
If you do not receive the digital product link upon purchasing, you can immediately contact email@example.com with your transaction/payment details to ensure your product is delivered as soon as possible.